Confessions of a Fauf

Saturday, November 17, 2007

This Moment with Fauf

I'm sitting here wondering what to blog about. I'm always at a loss at first for what to write. And then I just glance around my life and get inspiration. At this moment, Michael and Parker are in the background in my life bickering and discussing senseless things. Such as whether or no the ceiling of our writing room is shaped like the state of Nevada. Then Michael offered Parker an old wasabi peanut from China. Now Parker is cursing Michael for putting a song into his head.

Parker: "My new nickname at work is Carlton."
Michael: "Carlton. That's a great a name. What about that name for our kid?"

Danger: Michael is now feeling hyper because of Parker. That means he may want to leave the house soon and do something crazy out in that world. Or he may want to create something. Or eat something fun.

So Parker?
So Shaw?
What can we do right now?
Something amazing!

Ah...my life...what more inspiration do I need?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On your next Report Cards, give Michael and Carlton big red "NEEDS TO IMPROVE".

1:32 PM  
Blogger Morgan Jane said...

You've been tagged. See my blog for more details. :)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Wow. That is pretty inspiring.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

a little over 24 hours and we get the cuddlebugs!!!!

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rather enjoyed this blog, mostly because i was in it. But you should blog more! and with me in those ones as well! preferably how i am of a marriagable age and quite easy on the eyes! I am just saying...
~Parker

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fauf-your fan club needs a new musings...don't let marriage and your man take your blog from us..inspire us and amuse us once more..................

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home