Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Being Married

Many may wonder what in the world my life is about these days, being I have been in hiding as it seems. "The wedding is over, so what in the world can she possibly be doing with her life?" you may be asking. The answer is simple: being married. "And what does that entail?" you may further ponder.

Well, it entails a lot of delightful things:
Setting up the Nest and making it more homey
Waking up every morning with my best friend
Learning to use all my new appliances and kitchen ware
Trying to get a handle on all of Michael's laundry
Going away to Disneyland and staying in a motel because now we can
And a few other delightful things that shall remain as unmentionables

2 Comments:

Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

unmentionables...mmm
i can't wait to visit the nest,
i love that you loved carmel,
i love Collette!
i loved your wedding
i love that you are my sister
i love that we will be in tahoe in 10 days!
yip skips!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Friday is 2 days away, 2 very long days. My heart aches without you... :o) I can't wait to spend some time with the new faufs. "ahh."

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home