Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bucket List

Everyone should have a bucket list, that way if you're dying and some rich celebrity asks how they can make your dreams come true, you won't waste a single moment considering. Here's my list as of now:

1. Live in England for some period of time, even if it's only a month

2. Travel abroad more

3. Finish and publish my Sherlock Academy series (5 books in all)

4. Sport a more daring hair-style

5. Meet someone inspirational and powerful

I'll stop there, but I may add to this list as time goes by, and who knows if I'll be able to check some things off anytime soon?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've already done Number 5, and married him.
Be careful on Number 4. Dumbledore's Double

11:48 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Wait to you see my list... It is going to be legend... wait for it.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

I may go with you on the little england jaunt! after talking with mom tonight we need to do some of our own sherlock detective work on her family history. more on this later...

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cousin Stephanie emailed me today that she is going to pay someone to do the detective work on my mother's side of the family. We certainly have a very interesting family altogether. Maybe Michael and Farah you can check it out with her when you go over to England.
Love,
Mum

2:32 PM  
Blogger KYLE AND LISA said...

For #4 we'd love to see you with a shoulder length bob and some bangs, so cute on you!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need another bucket and make it an even 10 wishes, Mrs. Shaw.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home