Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Premonition

Recently I've been having this weird thing happen where I'll randomly think of someone I haven't thought of in a really long time, or have a random dream about someone I don't usually, and then within a few days, I hear from them or hear about them from someone else! So weird!

Like the other day I was thinking about an old friend from home whom I haven't chatted with in a long time. I was thinking about when I was in her wedding, how she and her husband have been married for like 8 years now, and I was wondering if/when they were going to have kids. Today my mom called to tell me she ran into my friend and low and behold, she's pregnant and due in October! (the friend, that is)

I've had a few other thoughts about other people, and so far haven't heard yet from them. Perhaps I should check up on them...?

Who knows what's going on with the Fauf brain, but I can only hope I'll have a dream of Sherlock Academy becoming ridiculously famous and Michael and I living abroad! haha

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Yes, Master Yoda.

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Premonition... Sherlock 2 will be a big hit!
Premonition... This wind will die! Soon!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Premonition... Sherlock 2 will be a big hit!
Premonition... This wind will die! Soon!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!

2:40 PM  
Blogger KYLE AND LISA said...

whoa, pretty interesting!!!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dreamed you were living in a seaside cottage
somewhere in England or Ireland, writing novels
and home schooling several waifs. Michael was out back tending an overgrown garden.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home