Confessions of a Fauf

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Money, Money, Money

I am totally content with my income bracket, and more than blessed by my hard-working hubby who meets all my needs. But once in awhile it's fun to think about things I would indulge in if I had more money than I do now...

I would travel a ton...



I would be a regular at spas and retreats...


My own home library with tons of books displayed in a lovely way...


I would cook extravagant meals with extravagant ingredients...


Just a few little indulgent dreams, but for now I'm quite content with my life!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the look of your extravagant meal. If you fancy cooking it I'll pay for the food.

Love,
Mum

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in too! I tip big. XO RCS

5:47 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

mum you crack me up....we need to get you a dinner service. and if fauf is gonna cook i'll be there!

i will also join you for the spa weekend.

appears i have a few flighty fancies myself.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indulge. Indulge. Indulge! Lovely ideas!

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indulge. Indulge. Indulge! Lovely ideas!

10:49 PM  
Blogger KYLE AND LISA said...

We loved your list...only one thing...if you have tons of money you should have a cook to make you those extravagant meals! ;) Just a thought!

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

News Alert! Rumor has it that Michael just won the Irish Sweepstakes!
Collect his secret winnings and splurge,splurge,
splurge!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home