Confessions of a Fauf

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Catching Up



Now that school is over and summer vacation is here, I am playing catch up...

on sleep (I slept 11 hours this last Friday night, and even dreamed of sleeping)

on house projects (we need to rearrange the office)

on shopping (I've been saving my allowance for a shopping spree at Forever 21)

on writing (I'm putting the finishing touches on Watson's Case due this July 31)

on friend dates (breakfast with Jen, and beach dates with Marisa this week)

on movies (Toy Story 3 and Eclipse are a few I'm looking forward to this summer)

on leisure time (book reading, magazine flipping, crossword working, and Scrabble playing)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forever 21- Forever Young

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Watson's Case! Zounds!!! What new
terrors and mysteries await our Sherlockian friends?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Sorry I have to beat you at Scrabble all summer long.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

i want in on the beach dates.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still love Roman Numerals and summer! RCS

8:22 PM  
Blogger KYLE AND LISA said...

Love catch up, I wish I could go with you to the beach and F21! :)

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home