Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Steals and Deals

This must be the month of deals and steals! Everywhere I seem to go, I'm running into deals, which is rare for me. I usually miss all the specials. Maybe I'll have more luck than usual this week if I go to a Thrift store! Here are some deals I've found:

Bath & Body Works has their deal right now where you buy 3 soaps and get 2 free, or buy 2 soaps and get 1 free!


Jamba Juice has a special weekly menu right now where everyday is a different special discount on different types of smoothies!


All week Starbucks has been selling any frappuccino half price!


Target has lots of deals this week, such as sweaters usually $20 now $15, and tops usually $10 now $5!



While these deals may not last much longer, I do know of some steals that are on-going all year round:

Little Ceasar's Hot n' Ready pizzas only $5!



Bookstore in the SM mall selling all books $1 always!


Sherlock Academy for $10 when you buy one from the author!

4 Comments:

Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

i want to see all your purchases tomorrow. (o; and nice plug f.c.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me more Sherlock anytime... At $10 apiece,
that's a real deal! XXOO R.Wilson

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 2 frapps at Starbucks!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Why are you so cute?

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home