Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, December 04, 2009

Fantasy Lunch Dates

I have a list of fantasy lunch dates, of celebrities I would choose to have lunch with if I could. This list is based on celebrities I find interesting, or somewhat down-to-earth, or who I might find some thread of commonality with. I would meet them at a swank restaurant for lunch (they would pay, of course), and we would chat. And I do believe we'd become friends, enough for me to brag about. Here's my fantasy list:

1. Jennifer Gardner (have you seen her on Jay Leno? Way cute and down-to-earth)
2. Nick from Project Runway Season 2 (I saw him in person at the Emmy's and he was so personable)
3. Natalie Portman (she seems genuinely nice and she works Crosswords!)

There's the current list, though there are always new candidates...

8 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Jane said...

Oh my goodness, I love Nick! I can't believe you saw him at the Emmy's. Jealous.

And another one for your list: Trainer Bob. It'd be even better if you could get him to cry.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

You are getting old. You said "works the crosswords". That is a Mimi-ism. I think you should put Whoppi back on the list, aferall she is is an EGOT.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

Do you mean Jennifer Garner? I love her!!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about adding Ralphie from A Christmas Story and Fred
Astair from Holiday Inn for your FANTASY lunch dates?

12:02 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

ummm i think we would like jennifer aniston. maybe we could do a duo mtg with jen and angelina and bring about healing (o;

2:08 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Susie and her healing...

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Hanukkah, if you're again celebrating this year.
Ta-Ta..... The Happy Dreidel

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Tiny Tim and The Red Dwarf?

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home