Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Moment to Catch My Breath




Whew! What a whirlwind this book has been! We made final corrections, revamped the cover, and sent for a box of 35 copies. I'm waiting breathlessly for the books to arrive. I can't wait to see the new cover. I'm even more excited to see where this book goes and where it takes me... In the meantime, I must say "thank-you" to all family and friends and a few strangers who have ordered my book. Thanks so much for your enthusiasm and support. You've all boosted my esteem as a writer and made me feel successful with my endeavor.

Stay tuned for coming attractions such as possible website, book release party, and supplemental booklets!

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I guess after the stelar job he did, we better hire Kyle to do the web page. He was "kind of amazing".

There it is.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Patricia said...

How exciting, Farah. I did not realize you had a book that was ready to be published. I gather it is a children's book. I look forward to maybe purchasing a copy.

Patricia Bartlett

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Breathless in Santa Maria: Great job!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prediction 2010+ The Sequel...
Son of Sherlock, or Daughter of
Sherlock, or The Sherlock Twins,
or The Sherlock Academy Sextuplets.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or... Goldilocks & Sherlock Shaw

3:52 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Well done Farah! I'm looking forward to the launching party next week.
Love,
Mum

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home