Confessions of a Fauf

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Secret Package

Recently on my FaceBook I mentioned a secret package had come in the mail. I am now ready to disclose the item in the package. I self-published my children's novel titled: Sherlock Academy. It was quite surreal to see my work in a book. Thanks to the enthusiasm of my husband buzz is already spreading about my book. I am currently taking pre-orders through my husband and agent if anyone is interested in supporting the Fauf and her creative endeavors.







7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me??!!! I had NOOOO idea about the book!!! You are sooo amazing girl! Wow, I want to buy one! WOW I feel like you are famous now :o) Way to go ;)
Jackie

11:01 PM  
Blogger Morgan Jane said...

I can't wait to see it Farah! I think it's such a great idea, the Sherlock Academy. Classic! I'll definitely be wanting a copy to read to the Doodle.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

How fun!! Can't wait to read it :)

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything but elementary, my dear Fauf... and so creative and clever. Congratulations on your exciting work and achievement!
We plan to buy at least a couple more for the Old Folks Home. Love,
Dad & Mum Shaw

10:19 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

AHHHHHHHH so exciting!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! :)

11:14 PM  
Blogger Mallory said...

Well hey, put me on the waiting list!

Congrats, congrats!

9:25 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

tra la laaaa can't wait to get my copy!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home