Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Joy V. Grief

Oh joy, I have many joys in my life right now. But I do have some grievances. I suppose that's what I get for trying to have a balanced life.

Ode to Joys: the Manor never ceases to bring me joy. It has become home. We were blessed by all our friends and family who came to our House warming party and shared in our joy. My husband also brings me immense joy in the way he loves me and makes me feel special. And the newest joy, revisiting Stars Hollow. I'm starting with season 1 of Gilmore Girls and reliving many cozy memories (many involving my best roomie Jen). Lastly, Starbucks' newest concoction: pairings. You get coffee and a food for one great price!

Good Grief: this stupid cold or allergy or whatever the heck it is won't leave! We've had a sore throat for almost four weeks now, and it's not really getting better, or worse! What is up with it! Also this one 6th grade class I'm teaching art to is so annoying...I dread the last hour of school on Thursdays. Last grievance, day light savings kicks in this weekend---Fauf does not cope well with it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put a fire in the fireplace, open a soothing drink-cool or warm, and snuggle up for a nice winter's rest in your new lovely new home. Hope you're better soon.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fauf,I'm sorry you've been sick.

I had a craft class way back in the sixties that used to give me a migraine headache nearly every week -about 40 2nd grade little boys who I had to teach to cut with scissors every Thursday afternoon. The other teacher hada sewing class with the girls which was unbelievably peaceful in comparison.

I hope things get better.

Mum

2:40 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

ahhh the pairings (o; and i do not do well with time change...yuck! but alas it does mean summer is near!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home