Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, October 25, 2007

H.O.N.E.Y.

HONEY

Yes, that's right, honey. It seems to be in season and in my life. My life has been sweetened by it, but also made a little sticky. Here we go on my honey shpeel:

HONEY-butter: the best spread for your bread, compliments of Morgan.
HONEY in my ears: that little Geico gecko who talks about lower rates and English muffins. ::sigh:: his voice is like honey in my ears!
HONEY my love: Michael is my honey and I am his. How sweet!
HONEY as in hunny: did you know that's how Pooh spells honey? He must not have been strong in spelling.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

F, these are the type of blogs that get you blacklisted. Dont follow the same path your husband did.
~Parker

6:05 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Parker you are a jerk. Open your mouth and receive pee. Call me sometime.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's keep this blog more civil and proper,boys......
there are now many vacant cells in Azkaban ,and should this feud continue you are both at the top of the anticipated new occupant's list...

9:50 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Did Michael seriously just say that?! I love it! I love honey too. It's so good. Yum

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home