Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, October 19, 2007

Samona

So there's this song that I hear on Cruise radio station. The song I think is called "Samona" by Maroon 5. And I've really come to like the song. It's very hopeless romantic with a fun 70s type of sound. All week I've been telling Michael about the song and how it gets stuck in my head and how on the mornings I hear it my day just starts off right. It's become kind of a joke and in the morning when I'm getting ready for work, I'll just start singing in this horrible immitation of the Maroon 5 lead singer. Well, today when we got in the car to go to work, it was playing! I was so thrilled! It's a great song and if you have the opportunity to hear it anytime, you should. It will make you wonder about Samona.

Samona
You're getting olda
And your life
Is etched upon your face
Oh Samona

I would call you up
Every Sunday night
And we'd both stay out
Till the morning light
And we sang
Here we go again!
You will always be
In a club with me
in 1973

Those are the highlights of the song! Sing it, Samona!

3 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Jane said...

It's not Maroon 5, it's James Blunt. Enjoy!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Fauf said...

Yes, Michael found that out later. Doesn't Maroon 5 sound just like him though?

6:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

songs called 1973

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home