Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Getting Over Him

So I hate to post another blob and take the focus away from my new little obsession named Christopher, but I almost have to do it for my own good. You see, I'm so obsessed that everyday when I check my blog I see his sweet little face and miss him all over again, right when it seems like I've gotten over him. Michael will be happy to see a new post and won't feel so unloved now. But Michael must know that he is always my obsession, even when little obsessions creep into my life, as cute as they may be. So here's an attempt to get over this little obsession for at least the next few weeks until I see him again...

Let's talk about this week, shall we? It's premier week for all the TV shows of this new season. The fact that I know this and that I am blogging about it is proof enough that I have become Michael Shaw's wife. If anyone doubts this fact, doubts the validity of our marriage certificate, or argues that our rings didn't cost much, therefore arguing that we're not really married, then they just need to read this blog...that is proof enough.

Last night we watched "How I Met Your Mother"--it was okay. We were a little lost because we haven't actually seen Season 2 yet. We will soon though.
"The Big Bang Theory" also premiered last night and I have to say I LOL quite a few times. It's pretty funny and unusual.
And of course HEROS--a little fuzzy both visually and conceptually. (Our channel doesn't come in too clear). It was not quite as poignant as the pilot, but I think it will be a good season.

And there you have it: a long blog that rambles about this and that in an attempt to get Fauf over her baby-sized obsession. It worked...for about the two minutes it took to write this...

Alas

7 Comments:

Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

oh my gosh you share my obsession! create a folder and do a slideshow!!! oh CJ! only two more weeks and i meet him...yippee. in the meantime look forward to seeing you this weekend for the dunking of a sir kyle ahlgren. big hug!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on both loving that adorable baby and fighting to balance your little new obsession's hold on you, he looks totally hugable -like your husband and future super hero father... check out dancing with the stars,kinda fun we think

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just give up and embrace the obsession. No need to fight it. It's kinda like giving in to the dark side: "Fauf, search your feelings, you know them to be true!" - Jason

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Son of Jason rules! and once a king in Narnia always a king, and once a queen always a queen-don't rule out
a renaissance of the cass

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bugger that old Sullivan sorcery...May the female force be with you. Obi Wan Kenobe and Tinker

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the heck are these anonymous posters and what is this all about????

2:57 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

"You know who's a real hero? Hero from Heroes." -Dwight Schrute
Umm, yeah. I can't believe you said LOL in your blog. You have changed! Love ya Faufs.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home