Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Power To...

So lately Michael and I have started watching HEROS season 1. It's really good. Basically just about these individuals who have superhero/mutant type powers who are destined to come together and do great things. I was thinking of course about what type of powers I would like. I think I would need to have powers that would somehow enhance me as a teacher, since that's my career. I thought maybe the ability to read thoughts could be helpful, because then I could understand my students on a deeper level and tap into who they are and what they need. Or I thought the ability to control others' actions could be helpful, because then I could just control the behavior of my class and have the best class in the whole school. Or maybe stopping time could be helpful, because then I could stop time and get alot of things done! Anyhow, perhaps I should be thankful I am not a freak with unusual skills...or maybe I am and that explains why I would choose one of the most taxing jobs there is!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the ability to choose Jen's songs,Michael's foods, Parker's haircuts, and all your unmarried girlfriends' future husbands?

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is this anonymous person? are they dissing my hair? this is some primo hair i got going for me. answer me anonymous! unveil thyself!
~Parker

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is Fauf's blog but you,michael parker, are entitled to a brief reply- i'm female, single, a church goer, reside in Ca, and have a lot of respect for you and the law.now let me go back into the shadows so my other two anonymous friends have their space and time.oh, by the way, Fauf rules Neverland and the Nest, both of which are out of mugle police jurisdiction

4:04 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

at least one of the Nesters still blogs (o; see you soon (pray i'm sick and need to get well ASAP)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

What>? My songs? Fauf!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home