Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Finding Someone

In this great wide world, can there really be someone who understands you? Can there really be someone who compliments you, who brings out the best in you, and inspires you to be better? Can there really be someone who embodies your prayers and dreams from years past? Can there really be someone who cherishes you, honors you, and adores you? Can there really be someone who brings such joy to your life that you constantly praise God for him? In this great wide world, is possible to even find such a person?

I regard myself as very blessed, for I have found that someone. That someone is...

Michael.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

bff- you're funny. Thanks for finding me, now we can really kickstart our relationship. Horray for you and Michael, you're a swell gal. :o)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Yeah let me just say. I am a bit speechless. I read this the day you posted it... But yeah. Speechless. And that's a hard thing to do to me...

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to predict you marry this man! He sounds
very,very special and the way you write inspires me to believe you too are sensitive, and loving,with deep character, and a thirst for something very rare in life- true love. Don't wait -grab the magic ring and go for it.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful,inspiring passage. You're a gifted writer and you and michael seem destined for a deep and exciting life together... thanks for sharing your heart .

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This should be made into a movie!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home