Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, February 13, 2006

Surprised Out of My Skin

I was recently blessed with the surprise of my life thus far (except for maybe when I got my first bike at my 6th bday--that rocked my world!) I was very sad that Michael and I would not be able to see each other all month. So as I wallowed in this depressing news, which became even more depressing as Valentine's weekend drew nigh, I made plans to have a girl's night with my dear friend Courtney (repsonsible for introducing Michael and I to each other). What I didn't know was that Courtney and Michael had made a secret alliance to suprise me. They strung me along a web of lies so that when I walked out my gate Friday night, I was shocked to see Michael waiting for me instead of Courtney. Michael took me out for a lovely Valentine dinner. Then Sat. morning I woke up to the most wonderful thought: I get to spend the day with Michael today! I never thought dreams come true in real life, but this weekend proved me wrong. Thank you, Michael (and Courtney) for lying to me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Listen... Katie once had a dream about Lisa's skin falling off. So I hope it wasn't for real... I'm just saying.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Horray for lies!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home