Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, September 10, 2010

Current Favorite Things

Every once in a while I blog about my favorite things I'm loving for the time being. Being pregnant, my favorite things tend to change quite frequently, but these are a few of my favorite things that have been so for more than a week!


It's autumn already at Starbucks! From now until after Christmas, I drink my weight in Starbucks...there are too many seasonal yummy things from Sep to Jan. Right now I'm loving the pumpkin spice lattes, both hot and cold! Of course I do decaf for the Fig.



My most consistent craving has been these gummy fruit snacks. My fave brand is the Market Pantry brand from Target.



Recently I've been finding myself making dinner while watching the Simpsons. I've never been a fan of them, I never watched them when they were popular. But now I'm finding them really funny and entertaining!



Perhaps my most favorite thing, and the Fig's favorite thing, is SLEEP! Since I'm back to work, I've been taking naps each afternoon when I get home. And even with a nap, I'm ready to hit my pillow by 9:30 every night!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely looking drinks and goodies! Indulge. Indulge.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Shouldn't you be a fan of your doodle, or your husband doodle?

5:21 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Porowski said...

Congratulations Farah! So happy for you!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Mallory said...

I'll echo you on sleep... I've never loved naps so much in my life!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pumpkin and spice and everything nice..
That's what little Figs are made of.

1:17 PM  
Blogger KYLE AND LISA said...

oh naps and gummy fruit snacks sound great! ...now next blog should be to get some bump photos soon!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home