Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, August 06, 2010

Disney Princess?



I'm wondering if perhaps I am a Disney princess without knowing it. Perhaps when I was born there was a mix up at the hospital, and my real parents (Disney king and queen) accidentally took home the wrong baby and the Drazins took home me. This is why I think this...

Little critters of all types have been flocking to me! First we had a mother bird build her nest of babies in our wreath. After that, a random squirrel was spotted checking out our front lawn. Then last night, I spotted a tiny frog clinging to the inside the of the fron door. It hopped off, and when I opened the door for it, it hopped right out the front door and into the bush!

I'm wondering what else I'll attract. Is a fawn next?

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I think an Ig will be attracted to you next.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beware of super glue and the igmaster as summer wanes! A Princess must always be on guard.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see a fawn in your future... Perhaps in Tomorrowland.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has the princess become sleeping beauty?

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come out, come out, wherever you are.........

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home