Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Eight Year Anniversary

That's right, today is the 8 year anniversary of the fatal car accident me and my family were in on Easter Sunday (8 years ago). I usually don't make an announcement of this anniversary, but rather I privately celebrate it, between me and God. But this year I think I'd like to publicly acknowledge it, as a way of celebrating Easter with everyone. I am so thankful God preserved my life. Every time God blesses me or takes me on an adventure, I remember that Easter Sunday 8 years ago and praise Him for keeping me alive for such a time as this. Indeed He preserved my life for...

1. My wonderful hubby Michael
2. My loving family and friends
3. Writing and publishing a book
4. Teaching thousands of children
5. Trekking off on exciting adventures

Happy Easter everyone! Praise Him for life!

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

And to think... 8 years ago I was just a shlub without a Fauf. Huzzah for your life!

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you Fauf and praise Him for you! Have an
especially great Easter this year.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

awww Fauf...I cannot imagine you not in our lives. love you!

7:47 PM  
Blogger KYLE AND LISA said...

Yay for God saving Farah (in both ways), we are so thankful we have you! :) xoxo

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home