Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, May 07, 2010

Too Fast

Time is going by too fast. I'm always aware of it, but recently I've gain new perspective on this rapid progression.

First, we're over a third through this year 2010
Second, we're almost finished with this school year
Third, Michael and I have almost been married for 3 years
Fourth, it's almost been a year since I published my book
Fifth, its' already been a month since we were in London

What's going on???

It doesn't help that I'm already getting emails from schools asking me about teaching art next year for them! Can we at least finish this school year and have at least one month of vacation before we sign on for another school year and more work?

Whew!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I think you should just plan on making millions with your books. Then we should live in London and come here every winter to sell books. I mean... If all goes well, by the end of the month I'll have three degrees and three credentials... Let's do it!

7:59 PM  
Blogger KYLE AND LISA said...

Totally agree, was this past month on super speed? Strange.

ps. Don't move to London like Ig suggested, too far and too cold.

pss. Okay maybe for like a year for life experience, but then come back okay?

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home