Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, March 18, 2010

3...2...1

Exactly 2 weeks from today I will be on a plane bound for London, the largest city in Europe, and the record-holder of other intereting facts I can't quite recall right now! I'm almost too excited to even plan for this trip....almost...

1. I love packing and can't wait to start the process!

2. The list-making will begin momentarily (look for several categorized lists on the Shaw's frige soon

3. Itinerary is set, budget is balanced

4. Gotta dig out the passports

5. Need to watch some London-inspried movies: Finding Neverland, Pride & Prejudice, Notting Hill, beginning of the Harry Potters, old Sherlock Holmes--I just finished Miss Potter

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Notting Hill will be quite near... and perhaps The Queen, Alfie, or My Fair Lady might make your list.
XXOO Fans of The Fauf & Igmaster

3:56 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Huzzah!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

DOODLE! I AM SO EXCITED FOR LONDON!!!!

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Early spring weather looks brisk and
nice... maybe low 50s for the highs and low 40s for
the lows... with a slight chance of rain and a couple
Sherlock fogs. The game is afoot and so are the Shaws.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home