Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My New Collection

I've taken up a new collection. This collection is a little absurd in nature, but then what collections aren't? (ei lighters, shot glasses, thimbles...to name a few absurd ones. No offense if you collect these trinkets. Own up to your absurdity!)

Anyways, my new collection is that of unusual names. I believe this collection will come in handy-- (not for the plethora of children I may have some day)-- but for the plethora of characters I may want to create in future books. It's always handy having a collection of names to pick from when creating a new character. Feel free to donate to my collection. Here's what I have thus far:

Wilbeforce
Dunkin
Althea
Chauncy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a plethora of "antique" items in the garage and elsewhere that you're welcome to check over and take, if you like any. ** The Old Folks Home

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Names: Whimsey, Warburton, Barnacle, Proferia,
Lolalicious.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home