Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, August 21, 2008

All In the Neighborhood

Latest confession: I have great neighbors. I'm sure alot of you may have good neighbors as well, but hold off the praise till you hear about mine. Now I know you may think I'm over-reacting because I moved from a place with the worst neighbors ever in the worst neighborhood (c'mon, I lived behind a car wash, beside a garbage alley, sharing walls with noisy college boys who laughed till 4am!--And attempted to sing and play guitar!) SOOO...let me just tell you how great my neighbors are besides the fact that they are quiet and go to bed at a decent hour (actually, I'm not sure when they go to bed b/c they're so quiet and we don't share walls! Hooray!)

1. They share the garbage cost with us, along with their garbage cans (are they still called cans these days?)

2. They let us use their WIFI for FREE! They gave us their password and now I can blog to no end for no cost!

3. They gave me free ROXIE clothes! That's right! And they fit me perfectly and are exactly what I would have picked out for myself. So now I have about $200 worth of Roxie cuteness for the new school year...for free!

As of now, there are three great reasons that make my neighbors the best, and I am sure there will be many more to come....

7 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Yup, I love them too... The only way life would be better would be if we lived... Well, you can see the picture... check the link
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_j7-w0tz3RVI/SK4wE0-UrqI/AAAAAAAAA0A/Rjkl-21xq1A/s1600-h/103_5223.JPG

8:21 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

what? how was i not there for the clothes distribution! HOW FUN! Big hug to you!!!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there another house next to them or you available?
We want to move into the neighborhood too.....

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa anonymous. whoa. Just hold on. I called dibs on the house next to them like...a year ago. Now, if you want to build on the property across the street from them...you go right ahead. But first you should reveal your secret identity.
~Parker

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's just say THE DONALD is looking for speculative new properties and has several undercover agents on the coast...P.S. Mr. Trump is also looking for new security personnel, as it's rumored both Martha and
Rosie O. are in a pact to wreak revenge on our employer.. Are you interested in applying, Parker?
Tryouts will be held in the fall at The Santa Maria Town Center Mall following the new American Idol Tryouts....Details to follow...P.P.S....Bring your own mace. XXX S.A.T.D.(Senior Advisor To Donald)

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also they got rid of their rooster because it woke us up...

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which came first....the chicken,rooster, or hen?

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home