Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Fauf's Got Talent

Many of you have heard me tell about my new fave TV show right now: America's Got Talent. Yes, I'm loving it. The judges really make it fun, and of course some of these people who think they have talent and then try it out, can be pretty ridiculous. Like the one guy who thought he sang like Tom Jones pretty well. He started singing and it sounded more like Elvis. So Sharon clarified it for him: "So you're doing Elvis doing Tom Jones." Or the woman who called herself the Singing Fairy. Yes, she was dressed as a fairy, and yes she tried to sing. Last night there was a ridiculous woman with ginormous boobs. And she used those humungous boobs to cruch cans! She called herself Busty Heart. The judges have already spoken memorable lines:

Sharon: "Most orchestra players are old greasy men, but you're fabulous!"
Pierce: "You are a complete waste of space and I want you to go now."
Cheesy David: "I'm proud of you for sticking with your dream, son!"

I sort of wish we had commentators to pass judgment on everyday life. It could make life very interesting....but I guess that's what this blog is for.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like recycling just got more interesting...

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES,Happy Viewing and Happy 1st Anniversary!

Love from, DESTINED TO BE A STAR

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I've thought about it and I wish I had support like that. You know, someone constantly telling me that they adored the way i packed my groceries into bags or thought I did a great job making a u turn. That would be great.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home