Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hello, May Dear!

Happy May Day!

That's right, it's the first day of May. I've never been a huge fan of May for a few reasons (ie, it signifies the ultimate end to Fauf's celebrating her bday, it taunts Fauf with the challenge of coming up with a Mother's Day craft for her students, it means the students start checking out as they think of the end of school coming soon...)

Anyways, despite it all, May can be a lovely month. I suppose it all depends on how you start if off. I suppose my May day is some indication as to how the rest of my month will go. Let's analyze it, shall we?

Woke up wanting to sleep more...
Needed coffee this morning (not a usual thing)...
Hair got all tousled by the wind...
Ate a salad for lunch, so was hungry an hour later...
Had to stay late for our school's spring concert...

So I guess my May will be characterized by sleepiness, caffeine, windy days, hungry stomachs, and over-time--bring it on!

3 Comments:

Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

i love may! oh my goodness i must spread the wealth with you. you & ig need wireless!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh geeze! I kind of like May, I don't know why. It might be because it's the gateway to summer. Hang in there!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, here's to a mildly to miraculously fun May- the
gateway month to summer love and fun! Jen rules.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home