Confessions of a Fauf

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Westly's Brithday Week



I'm not sure how it's possible, but we've reached Westly's birthday, his first one. On Friday he will be one, and I will be a sentimental sap. This week my blog will feature a different post everyday to commemorate this big birthday for my little boy.

Of course the story of Westly is yet another testimony of God's goodness and power. I am so thankful for the experiences of pregnancy, birth, and motherhood God has so graciously given me. These experiences and memories have become more precious to me than anything--besides my little Mini Doodle.

God is many things too wonderful for us to comprehend. And one thing I've concluded about God is that He is sentimental. He finds joy in giving us experiences that leave us breathless with exhilaration and come to define us. He gives us memories that we treasure far more than rubies.

Join me in celebrating Westly's life!

4 Comments:

Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

ready to treasure up this little fella all week long. ( :

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lovely blog and loving little boy-congratulations.
Dad Shaw

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lovely blog and loving little boy-congratulations.
Dad Shaw

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not been reading blogs this week but was delighted to find this week of memories about your little doodle. This year has gone so fast.
Many happy returns to Westly on Friday!
Love,
Mum

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home