Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, March 12, 2012

March Projects

So in keeping with my resolution, I've been busy on some art and cooking projects for March. My cooking project was making cornish pasties, just like my dear Mimi. She gave me her recipe to follow and I also found a recipe in a cook book to help a bit. They turned out pretty good...the dough was a bit dry. Nothing beats my Mimi's home cooking :)



My art project was making bookmarks for my mom's women's retreat this coming weekend. I'm speaking Saturday morning and each woman is receiving a copy of my devotional Tokens of Grace and a bookmark to go with it. I hope it blesses them.






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your Tokens of Grace every morning as part of my prayer time. I know the ladies at the retreat will be inspired by you... I do love you and am proud
of you... RCS

12:35 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

i am so excited to hear you are speaking. i would love to hear it. darn i would have given you my digital recorder to take ) : praying it fills your heart and theirs as you share.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home