Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Holmes Brigade



I have officially released the title of my 3rd book in the Sherlock Academy series. The Holmes Brigade is due to come out this October. I have just ordered a proto-type to check for any formatting and writing errors. Then I will be consulting with my wonderful graphic designer Mr. Ahlgren to design the cover.

I am very excited about this 3rd book. I wrote it during my pregnancy, and edited it during my first months of mommy-hood--there's a good chance this book may be dedicated to a little man in my life!

For more info, visit sherlockacademy.com and be sure to spread the word!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rollie, Westly, Kyle and The Holmes Brigade! I can hardly wait! Love, Sherlock Shaw, Sr.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing the third book!
Love,
Mum

8:25 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

WOOT! WOOT! I am so proud of you. Nothing can stop Fauf's writing career! Not even a 12-14 pound little boy!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drat The Academy and all writers!! H. Zilch

10:51 AM  
Blogger noelle drazin said...

i CANT wait to read it!!!!!! i have been waiting forever!!!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

EEEKKK! It is so good!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home