Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fine!

Michael has been promoting his new blog about his story like none other. It's become a joke between us how I am sick of hearing about his blog! haha

But in all fairness, I really should help promote it and give him a shout out here because he is always so supportive of me and my writing. He's my biggest fan and Sherlock Academy's chief publicist. Without him, my book would not be what it is today.

He doesn't need much help promoting his writing, but I would still like to show my support. So if you haven't already, check out his new blog at michael-shaw.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers and shout- outs to both the Igmaster B and his lady... AKA The Dynamic Duo and Doodle.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're such a good wife. :)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home