Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, May 06, 2011

Happy Weekend

These days I look forward to the weekend almost as much as I did when I was working full time. The reason being that I miss Michael when he's at work, and don't mind his help with Westly so I can at least spend some extra minutes putting on mascara or eating my cereal at a more leisurely pace.

A few things to look forward to this weekend:

Tonight friends from church are meeting at the mall for dinner

Saturday we're free as the baby birds in our wreath to do whatever...

Sunday I get to celebrate my first Mother's Day be bringing Westly to church for the first time and getting him dedicated!

Happy weekend everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

i think it's so special he is being dedicated on mother's day. can't wait!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, see you on Sunday. Happy First Mother's Day! RCS

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to the dedication service. I hope all goes to plan.
Come to our house after the service. Happy first Mother's Day!
Love,
Mum (Nana)

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summer is almost here! That means I'll be home all the time (well, except M/W mornings)! Hooray! I love you and the Mini.

-Michael

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home