Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm Three!

Well, three weeks old, that is!

I'm growing longer and longer, and some of my newborn sleepers are getting a little tight.

I have become quite the mama's boy...my favorite place to be is lying on mama's chest. I have a hard time falling asleep without her.

I get excited and make crazy faces when Daddy talks to me and kisses my cheeks.

I am on the verge of smiling...I really want to, but have not quite coordinated it yet...soon though!

I'm becoming very strong. I can lift my head and keep it up for a few seconds to look around. I can also push with my feet and arch my back when I don't want to be burped.

I am still the cutest thing ever!

Love, Westly

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I love it, but next time I'd like Fauf to blog.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

aw west! a little writer already. (does this surprise anyone) cuddles to come!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three weeks and three cheers for Westly!!!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Lesperance said...

aw west! a little writer already. (does this surprise anyone) cuddles to come!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home