Confessions of a Fauf

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Last 20

I'm 29...sort of a strange age. It's an odd number, for starters. It's my last year of my 20's, and that's strange. Everyone says your 20s are your prime...besides dealing with chronic back pain/problems, I'd have to agree. I've had quite a fulfilling decade:

Went to college
Went on several overseas mission trips
Taught elementary school
Moved to a new town
Married my best friend
Landed my dream job of teaching art
Vacationed in Rome, London, Vegas, etc.
Wrote and published two children's books
Birthed my precious son

Life has been good

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

You are amazing... I love that you are the "famous" age of 29. You can be that age as long as you'd like. I love you, Doodle!

9:10 AM  
Blogger KYLE AND LISA said...

Good recap... definitely a fulfilling life in your 20's, I bet the 30's will be better though!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... and many more til you're 104! We love you. RCS

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home