Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Out With the Old and on With the New

This year is almost over...still having a hard time believing that. What a fabulous year for Fauf. Let's a journey back and take a look at the highlights of 2009!

Jan: rang in the new year wondering what adventures lay ahead, and resumed my annual resolution to read at least a book a month
Feb: bought and moved into the Manor and finally felt settled in life
Mar: taught Performing Arts for the first time in my life and found it exhausting but fun
Apr: turned 27 and started checking for gray hairs and wrinkles (thankfully have not really found any yet)
May: attended my new sister-in-law's bridal shower and praised God for choosing her for Eric
Jun: watched my little brother get married and was thankful I was no longer the only married sibling in my family
Jul: published Sherlock Academy and watched my hubby and God make my dreams come true
Aug: went to Rome and finally saw the Sistine Chapel--it rocked my world
Sep: started a new school year at some new and some familiar schools and marveled that I still get paid to do what I do--it's too much fun
Oct: had my first author visits at two schools and watched a fan base form for Sherlock Academy--very surreal
Nov: wrote a first draft for Sherlock Academy 2, the sequel and was excited by it
Dec: first Christmas in the Manor (it dresses up well) and made plans for London in 2010

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just had a vision- 2010 will be awesome for for YOU!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

2010 here we come!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A whole lot of New is coming!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Karloktf said...

A whole lot of New is coming!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home