Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, April 16, 2009

16 And 27...Related?

Well, I'm another year older, another year seasoned, and hopefully another year wiser (at least in matters of escrow). I remember when I was little and anytime I would pretend that I was an adult, I would always say, "I'm 27." I just thought it sounded like a good adult age, not too young, but still in the twenties. I felt that by 27 an adult would have accomplished major things in life, but still have energy to go on exciting adventures. I have to say now that I'm 27, I'm not disappointed. I have met some big accomplishments (such as learning to use a crock pot among others) and still look forward to many new things that my twenties should bring (like cooking a Thanksgiving turkey and such). Today I will be on the look-out for the number 27....

27 times 100 calories I consumed from my bday breakfast in bed of a chocolate doughnut and Jamba
27 episodes minus 3 are in one season of Gilmore Girls, which we are plowing through
27 approx. feet from my Manor's front door to our mailbox (I love our house)
27 classes per school I teach art to
27 points I hope to score on a word in our Scrabble game
27 times I laugh on average with my great friends
27 kisses I receive on average from my amazing husband
27 times I cursed this wind this week
27 wishes I have as I blow out 27 candles (I cannot share those wishes under any circumstances)

While I wouldn't mind 27 dresses, I am also practical and thrifty...I have to be realistic, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Jane said...

Happy Birthday Farah! I hope you have an amazing day and celebrate it up. You deserve all the good things in life because you truly are a wonderful person!

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We second that! XOXOXO X 27 Two Fans

4:22 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I love this Doodle.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home