Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Our One Month Anniversary

Yes, that's right, we've been married one month. Today is the 7th and we were married on the 7th. I feel no more explanation is needed. So...there you go.

S ummer vacation has been that much sweeter since we've been married
E very morning we wake up next to each other, and end the day together
V ery much has changed and some things have stayed the same
E njoying SCRABBLE, painting, and writing are a few things that occupy our days
N est, our favorite place to be

In the last month here are some places we've been and people we've seen:
Carmel, the honey moon
Disneyland, that magical kingdom
Waller Park, great ambiance for SCRABBLE playing
Tahoe, gambling and the great outdoors

Donna, the art matron who inspired us in Carmel
Parker, who has shown his face twice at the Nest and who claims he wants to buy my painting
The Cass, who calls Uncle Michael silly and Aunt Farah a princess
The Shaw family, who have enthusiastically welcomed me into the family

4 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

I am so jumping up and down right now!!! HI! Congratulations on ONE MONTH, you are an old married couple already, hehehe. Hey I just have to say, I'm so glad you commented on my blog, because now I know that YOU have one! This is a terrific way to keep in touch and catch up. Anyway, I have a lot of work to do on my blog but I love having it. It's fairly therapeutic for me. Talk to you soon.. Love ya tons! Hugs!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

ahhh yes. happy one month! you've survived a month being a shaw (o; good night princess farah!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I love this too!! I look forward to getting your letter. They have become a highlight of my day at this pathetically boring job. :)

6:53 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Hey Farah!
Today is my first time looking at your blogs. (Did I say that right?)
You write like poetry--very easy to read. I had to force myself to stop reading at some point.
Congratulations on one month. But really, after the proposal, after the wedding even, was there any real doubt you would last the first month? I'm sorry. That just came to me after I said congratulations.
I am so happy for you--truly I am. Your wedding was awesome. The main thing I took away from the wedding, besides you and Michael are perfect for eachother, is THE DRAZINS GET DOWN!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home