Confessions of a Fauf

Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Life

Good things going on in my life:
"How I Met Your Mother"--great new sitcom we're watching. Suit up!
Forts--building forts in the livingroom is so much fun
Moody Brews--a great coffee shop where we can access the internet
Saturday--just because it only comes once a week
Furniture--putting a couch and armchair in my classroom has made the room so much more homey and cozy
Marriage--I love it

So-so things going on in my life:
Tater-tot casserole-- I made it for Jenn's birthday, which was great, but the food not so much
My hair--I'm getting really bored with my long hair. Should I cut it, layer it, style it?
"The Price Is Right" show--watching it once in a while when you get to ditch work is great, but every day not so much

Blah things going in my life:
My kitchen floor--I mop it, but it still has stains and just brings the appearance of the whole kitchen down a few notches
Lucille the orchid--she just hasn't bloomed in awhile and I'm worried about her
Word hunger--doesn't really affect me, but we need to be reminded of it because it is a blah thing in this world

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

hey..about your kitchen floor. Whats wrong with it? I bet if you asked jason he could recommend something to fix the problem or he could try and get it out for you. the guy is a crazy cleaning genious. just thought you should know. ;0)

8:46 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Well I think the tots were amazing. I loved your gift too. I love you Fauf, you're a lovely girl. :o)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

Sounds like life in general is very good. :) I am having the hardest time deciding what to do with my hair too!! It's super long and I am so tempted to trim it myself at home... maybe do a little layering in the front. Scary, but fun! By the way.. I will be mailing a letter to you soon. I haven't been able to sit down and have quality letter writing time at work. Expect something soon-ish! Love ya girl!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe a little layering would be nice but your hair is lovely as it is girlfriend,and jason could help... on your floor that is.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited you were introduced to How I Met Your Mother! It's going to be LEGENDARY!!

P.S. Click on my name and turn up the volume!!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home