Confessions of a Fauf

Sunday, February 03, 2013

The Happiest Place on Earth

Hi, everybody! Westly here. I just got home from visiting Disneyland for the very first time. I loved it! Here are some highlights of my adventures!

I was very excited to finally get there!


Can we go in yet, Daddy?


I brought my little Goofy along for the fun


I have the best great-grandma Mimi in the whole world!

In line for my very first ride ever: Peter Pan!


Ready to fly to Neverland


The Carousel was my absolute favorite! I spotted it as soon as I entered Fantasyland


Dumbo was my second favorite. I was very sad when it was over


Whoever lives here is just my size!


I got my first Mickey ears with my name embroidered on them. I also got a special button since this was my first Disneyland visit


I need to work on smiling for pictures


I liked Pooh's ride, though it was very blustery at times


Tarzan's Tree House was very fun since there were interactive things for me to do


Everywhere we went there were things to notice and things for Mama and Daddy to point out


I can't wait to return soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a fun time Westly. I'm looking forward to seeing the things you got at Disneyland.

We had a good weekend too. Your cousins and I had a sleep over at Auntie Lisa's house on Saturday.
Love,
Nana

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful, magical time! I'm so glad you enjoyed your trip, Westly... Perhaps I can join you on one of your future trips. I love Disneyland and you.
Papa

3:21 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

And your Auntie Sue is going to sneak in your trunk! Glad you had a happy time at the Happiest Place on Earth!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home