Confessions of a Fauf

Monday, December 31, 2012

A Resolution Kept

Well, I did it. I kept my 2012 New Year's Resolution to do at least one craft per month. A few months I did a few projects, but here are the highlights of the year!
Jan: wishes wreath
 

Feb: Valentines
 

March: spring wreath
 

April: coin purses
 

May: notecards
 

June: travel pack
 

July: wall art
 

Aug: door initial for a friend
 

Sep: autumn yarn wreath
 

Oct: Halloween pennant
 

Nov: Thanksgiving name cards
 

Dec: Christmas pocket chart

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like them all... and thanks for joining us at Kay's
for a final 2012 meal together. Happy New Year to all
the Shaws of Rubel Way! Love, Dad S.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done for keeping your last year's resolution. I failed at mine.
Happy New Year!
Mum

7:19 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

i bet that felt good to review all your crafts. ( : fun!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home