Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Art Lesson by WC Shaw

Welcome, everyone, to Art Lessons by WC Shaw. I'm here today to show you some great techniques with crayons and paper. I've been told it's best to be artistic outside to preserve your walls and furniture. Let's get started...
I find it most comfortable to squat while coloring. You want to hold your pen, pencil, or crayon in a tight grip. Go ahead and be creative with your work. I prefer to free-form with different colors and shaped-lines, commonly known as scribbles.
When you're finished, be sure to carefully clean up your supplies so they're ready for the next art lesson.
Thank you for joining me today. I'll see you next time on Art Lessons by WC Shaw!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mallory said...

The kid's an artistic genius! I like the part about not scribbling on walls & furniture... he needs to give Mina some lessons.

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squatter Shaw has a unique style- that's for sure! RCS

12:47 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

loved this post! so cute

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home