Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, August 31, 2012

What's Up!

Mark you calendars with these up-coming author events:

Sat. Sep 8, 2-4 pm at the Santa Maria Library: I'll be speaking to kids about being an author. I'll sell/sign my books ($12 ea. or $32 for the set of 3), lead the kids in fun activities, and host a Q & Q time with the kids. All ages welcome!

Thur. Sep. 13 at 5:30pm at the Santa Maria Children's Discovery Museum: as part of their detective theme for the month, I'll talk to kids about Sherlock Holmes, writing mysteries, and my series. I'll sell/sign my books and lead activities. All ages welcome!

Sat. Nov. 17 at Toy Zoo in Santa Maria: official book release of Book 4! More info to come!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll see if Dick will take me to the Discovery Museum. Sorry I can't come to the library as that is the same time as Christopher's birthday party. Good luck with these events!
Love,
Mum

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, all my best wishes for more new success. RCS

1:10 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Don't forget Thursday, September 20th at 4:00 at the Santa Maria Public Library!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Don't forget Thursday, September 20th at 4:00 at the Santa Maria Public Library!

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be away on the 20th but mom would come if she
can get a ride. Dad

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Nikkivpfj said...

Yes, all my best wishes for more new success. RCS

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Noah said...

I'll be away on the 20th but mom would come if she can get a ride. Dad

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home