Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August Craft

I decided it was time for the kitchen to get a make-over. I took down the red curtains and replaced them with these fun ones. I got the fabric at Joanns, and it only took me an hour to whip these up.

This bright fabric instantly cheered up the kitchen and gave it a fun retro vibe

This print is from Redlands (my home town) and has been hanging in the laundry room. I think it's the perfect additive to the kitchen.
Next step: a new rug and towels. I think this whole make-over will cost under $30!

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Very cheerful! I really like that fabric.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

cute cute cute.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it's really nice and cheerful... Saw it first hand! RCS

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home