Confessions of a Fauf

Saturday, July 07, 2012

The Best Five Years of My Life

Five years ago today on 7-7-07, I married my best friend on a perfect Saturday evening. Our wedding day was bliss, which proved to be just a precurser to our blissful marriage that followed. I don't know how I came to be so blessed in finding my soul mate who compliments me in every way. He makes me laugh continuously, he supports me emotionally, he cheers me on in my talents, he always puts my interests before his, and he loves me wholly.

Here's to our anniversary. And here's to all the anniversaries to come, till death do us part.
I love you, Michael.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

07.07.07 was magical * * *
i gained a great friend ad beautiful sister ( :

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home