Confessions of a Fauf

Friday, June 08, 2012

June's Craft Projoect

This month I made my sister some travel gifts. She is leaving for Belize the end of the June and will be gone a whole year ::gasp:: (That reality is still sinking in). I first made her her a few coin purses.


Next I made her this cool travel case I saw on Pinterst. I took a pot holder and folded it in half

I sewed on a cute button and used an elastic hair tie to latch it closed

Inside I sewed a bunch of snack-size ziplocks

Then I filled the ziplocks with all kinds of travel-size necessities


Everything fit snugly inside the potholder and is just the right size for her carry on
Nifty idea, right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, a lovely idea. Noel should have an exciting time down in Belize. Please wish her love and bon voyage
from Rosemary and me. Dad

5:09 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Such a great/adorable idea!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home