Confessions of a Fauf

Sunday, May 27, 2012

May's Crafty Project

During Westly's first year of life I used a special baby calendar to record his big developments, reports from his well-baby check ups, illnesses, and special moments. Well, the calendar is finished, but I still want to be able to record the special things he's learning to do and how he's growing up. So I made my own little recorder.

I cut little slits in the star paper so I can swap out pictures of him each month

I typed and printed out a little sheet with a place to record the date and what he's learning to do

I attached to two sides with ribbons
Now I can be sure I won't miss the recording the exciting new things he is constantly learning to do!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will be a wonderful keepsake in years to come.
Nice... Dad

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a good idea! I was sorry when my one year calendar came to an end for Michael. I did not have one for the others.
Love,
Mum

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home