Confessions of a Fauf

Sunday, June 17, 2012

For Daddy

Westly here! Did you know I have the BEST Daddy in the whole wide world?! I do! He is so funny and always makes me laugh. He works to hard for our family so Mama can stay home with me. He puts God first in all he does. He loves Mama, I can tell. I could go on and on. All I know is I love him very much!

For Father's Day Mama and I made some special gifts for Daddy. Mama took pictures of me wearing a sweater like Daddy's and one of his ties. That's his lunch box!
I got to pretend I was a teacher like him, using pens and writing Nedge!




We also filled a mason jar full of his fave Reeses Pieces

I want Daddy to know how much I love him

We put a few pictures in a frame that he can keep in his classroom all year long!

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I love my gifts! Time to call your pinterest people to pin this.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful gifts for a great dad. Well done Westly!
RCS

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice little boy! I also love his daddy very much and hope all his dreams come true. Thank you Farah for such a lovely blog for Father's Day!
Love,
Mum

12:59 PM  
Anonymous steph ingram said...

cutest pics and idea ever! <3

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home