Confessions of a Fauf

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving

It happened...I reached 30, and I couldn't do anything about it. I've left my 20s full of adventure and new experiences (college, mission trips, moving, marriage, writing/publishing, traveling, pregnancy, motherhood) and am entering a new decade that will most likely be defined by childrearing! haha But I'm excited to see what new adventures are in store for me next!

I had a great birthday. We celebrated over the weekend with my family down south at Mimi's house. Then Monday I was kept busy by opening Michael's 30 gifts. We went to dinner at Rooneys, then later that night after West was asleep, I met my two close girlfriends for some delicious dessert sampling and fun girl time.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a girl who does it all. Keep up the high flying lifestyle and fun! Wendy

3:37 PM  
Blogger Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

more celebrating coming your way! gift waiting in SLO ( :

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home