Confessions of a Fauf

Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Week in the Life of Westly

Hi, Peoples! It't me--the Mini Doodle. This week I'm obsessed with Jamba Juice. Mama and Daddy made the mistake of giving me a taste, and I ended up drinking most of Daddy's. The next day I found this cup in the trash! Score! I can't believe they would throw it away. Mama kept saying it was empty, but I managed to slurp a few last melted drops from it. Heaven!

I decided it was time for me to practice some driving. Mama cleaned the car this week and I helped. (At one point I crawled under the car to get the wipes that had rolled under there. Mama sounded really scared as she dragged me out, but then she couldn't help laughing after she saw I was ok.)

If I can just stand up like this I have a clear view of the road.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, I'm walking full-time now! No more crawling for me. I just decided it was time. And I was really excited to play with this toy from Grammy. It makes a great popping noise that I know Mama loves!

That's been my week. How's yours?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This boy can do it all! Love his antics and knowing
smile. Slurp away, Westly! Papa

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think everyone has had that toy!
It is an everlasting hit with toddlers. I'm glad you're having such fun Westly!
Love,
Mum

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! So it was Westly I saw driving that red Toyota
into the Oak Knolls Center late last night! Are you hiding the car keys well enough?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home