Confessions of a Fauf

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

30 Gifts

Michael did something special to celebrate my 30th birthday and make it special: he gave me 30 gifts and had me open one every 20 minutes of the day! This kept the day special and fun, especially since he had to go back to work after a week off of spring break. I had a little schedule I had to follow and all the gifts were numbered. A few of them were little love coupons, like a free afternoon, or back scratches at night. Gift 1 was a kiss, and gift 2 was a donut breakfast. I had so much fun!






Here's the list of 30 gifts (if I can remember them all): scarf, bracelets, picnic blanket, four packs of vintage notecards, magnets, notepad, stapler, mini frame, travel jewelry case, Season 1 & 2 of Downton Abbey, Season 2 of Arrested Development, Ghirardelli chocolate, Starbucks gift card, Starbucks VIA, El Pollo Loco gift card, flowers, gossip magazine, Sees candy gift card, love coupons, dinner at Rooneys!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone sure loves you......

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did have an exciting day! Michael put a lot into making it memorable. You've certainly packed a lot into your 30 years!
Love,
Mum

12:22 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

this is seriously amazing, good work IG!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home