Confessions of a Fauf

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Resolution for 2012

I'm not a huge resolution-maker. I always have the same type of goals for each year: draw closer to the Lord, love my husband even more, eat healthier, etc. But I also try to come up with one new resolution to meet for the year, usually something fun.

A few years ago I made the resolution to read at least one book a month. The next year, I made the resolution to make healthier eating choices, so we switched to free-range meats, shopped at Trader Joe's, and cut out soda and chips, etc. Last year, I made the resolution to be less-opinionated about people. So far, these resolutions have become habits in our life-style.

This year my resolution is to be more creative and artistic. I plan to have a project each month, and create something I can use or bless others with.

So for January, I'm going to make my own thank-you and hello notes to send to people. Every month I send my mom and grandmas pictures of Westly, so I'll make some cards to go with them.

There we go! Happy 2012!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great ideas... It inspires me to get going on my own!
Dad Shaw

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home